Give your podcast the professional sound it needs to be taken seriously. Leave the technical details up to us and spend your time creating great content! East Coast understands podcasts inside out - we're podcasters ourselves!
What We Do
While each podcast is unique, most will require the following basics:
- Audio Cleanup & Mastering (Light compression, EQ and possibly noise reduction if recorded in a noisy environment. Ensures consistent volume levels and a professional sound)
- Fixing/deleting any mistakes or retakes (based on your instructions)
- Insertion of intro/outro/branding/commercials, etc
- Export of finished audio file in your preferred format, complete with ID3 tags
Advanced podcasters may choose to opt for premium editing, which is very meticulous. We will listen to your entire episode and remove ums/ahs and false starts, repair microphone pops, any loud mouth noise, etc. This is a common choice amongst bigger brands and companies, as it ensures their reputation and image is protected by having hosts who always sound professional and confident.
- Show notes & transcription
- Video podcasts
- Production of intro/outro, imaging and branding
- Audio recording consultation & advice
- Show upload/distribution
- Website creation & configuration
- SEO & social media marketing
- Potential opportunities for sponsorship/discounts, please inquire.
New podcaster? Let us use our experience to help you get started!
Do I have to sign a contract?
Nope! There are no contracts and no commitments. Use us as much or as little as you'd like.
Do I need a monthly plan?
Nope! Monthly prices are simply a starting point. There are no plans to start or cancel. We'll only bill you for the work we complete. If you require custom work such as single episodes, give us a shout to discuss!
Do you work with new podcasters?
Absolutely! We've been involved with the launch of a number of podcasts, have experience in starting websites, getting listed in iTunes, setting up audio equipment, and the list goes on! We're happy to assist podcasters of all experience levels.
How long does it take?
We aim to be one of the fastest podcast services there is. Most work can be delivered within 48 hours, maybe even faster. If there's a special circumstance or emergency, get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
How do I pay?
We accept PayPal, Credit Card, and Cheque (although that's not a popular choice!)
Do you work with video?
Yes, we are equipped to work with video and have a number of video podcast clients. Get in touch to discuss your needs.
Why are your prices in USD?
We're located in Canada but the majority of our work comes from the United States, so to keep it simple, we list US prices. We can work together no matter where you're located or what your local currency is and can bill in either currency.
Do you offer discounts or sponsorship opportunities?
In some cases we may have an opportunity to provide a discount in exchange for advertising in your podcast or a link on your site. Please inquire if interested.